Donate to the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health
Thank you for considering a gift to the UCSF's CoE. Your donation can make a real difference by providing programming support that otherwise would not be possible.
In the quest to shape the future of transgender health, no asset is more important than people--people who are skilled, eager, and well prepared to pick up the mantle of leadership. The CoE provides the very best in education and training, advocacy and leadership of transgender health issues.
With your help, the CoE can pave the way for:
- Standards of care for transgender people
- Innovative HIV Prevention strategies specifically targeted to the transgender community
- Being a voice for transgender issues, and advocating for eliminating prejudice from the health care system
- Becoming a national model for care, treatment, prevention, and advocacy for the transgender community
As part of UCSF, your tax-deductible contribution will be made through the UCSF Foundation, a non-profit organization. All monies donated to the CoE will go directly to CoE program activities.
To ensure that your gift is attributed to the CoE, please follow these steps:
- Select the type of gift you would like to make.
- Under "Gift Designation," choose last option, "Your Other Designation."
- Under "Select a fund within that area," select "Provide your gift designation in Additional Comments."
- Add the following information to the Additional Comments box: For CoE; Fund #B2605 (41855).
- Complete the personal information and payment options pages.