Programs and Services
The CoE is currently implementing four major programs for the transgender community with support from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the California Endowment, and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). More program areas are under development and as those are implemented they will be added to this list so be sure and come back to check on our progress. Thank you for visiting our website and feel free to contact me for more information.
- Capacity Building Assistance Partnership: Making high-impact HIV prevention possible for community-based organizations. Partnership with UCSF's Center for AIDS Prevention Studies and Alliance Health Project.
- Clinical Services: Improving access to and quality of gender-affirming medical care.
- Sheroes -- Community-Based Research
- National Transgender HIV Testing Day: April 18
- National Transgender Health Summit: April 17-18, 2015
- Primary Care Protocols: Evidenced-based protocols for clinical care.
- Transgender Evaluation and Technical Assistance Center (TETAC): Enhancing engagement and retention in quality HIV care for transgender women of color