Learning Center Topics: Policy
- The Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Building a Foundation for Better UnderstandingInstitute of Medicine Consensus Report. March 2011.
- Healthy People 2020: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health Overview, objectives and data, and evidence-based resources from this important U.S. public health initiative. This is the first time that LGBT health has been included in the Healthy People campaign.
- Policy Recommendations for Inclusive Data Collection of Trans People in HIV Prevention, Care and ServicesAnalysis and recommendations, 2009.
- Assessing Progress, Advancing Excellence: Serving Transgender People in California Research and program report, 2008.
- Transgender Health Services Working Group, City and County of San Francisco. (2007). Transgender HIV Health Services Best Practices Guidelines. Accessed online January 15, 2010, from: http://careacttarget.org/library/tgguidelines.pdf